Massachusetts Resources – Public Health
- Masssachusetts DPH Coronavirus info and resources
- State House News Service Coronavirus Tracker
- Department of Transitional Assistance(DTA) The mission of the Department of Transitional Assistance is to assist and empower low-income individuals and families to meet their basic needs, improve their quality of life, and achieve long-term economic self- sufficiency.
Massachusetts Resources – Businesses
- UPDATE 3/23: Emergency Order restricts physical business openings to “COVID-19 Essential Services” ONLY
The Baker-Polito Administration issued a list of designated businesses and other organizations that provide essential services and workforces related to COVID-19 that shall continue to operate brick and mortar facilities during this two-week time period.
- COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses. (From Mass.gov) Includes information on:
- Employers seeking career center services can contact the MassHire Metro North Career Centers via email through the online contact form (https://masshiremncareers.com/contact/) 0r call 781-932-5533 and a Business Services Representative will respond.
Massachusetts Resources – Job Seekers
COVID-19 Unemployment Insurance Claimant & Job Seeker Resources
- If you have been laid off due to the COVID.19 outbreak, click below for the latest information on filing an expedited unemployment insurance claim. A guide is available in English and Spanish:
- Daily town hall meetings: Join a daily online “town hall meeting” where constituents are walked through how to achieve a successful unemployment claim; Department of Unemployment Assistance staff field questions from claimants.
- Emergency Regs (430 CMR 22.00) to address hardship caused to workers and employers
- Healthcare Workforce: If you are a healthcare worker interested in volunteering or employment opportunities at long-term care facilities or temporary COVID19 care sites, information is available here.
- Individuals seeking career center services can contact the MassHire Metro North Career Centers via email through the online contact form linked below or leave a message on one of the offices voicemails and a staff person will respond.