Are you a manufacturing employer looking for trained workers?
The MassHire Metro North Workforce Board is one of four workforce boards participating in the Northeast Advanced Manufacturing Consortium (NAMC). NAMC works to develop the regional workforce pipeline that will provide the skilled employees necessary for advanced manufacturers in the region to remain globally competitive. To this end, NAMC leverages a wealth of local, state, and national resources, which include:
- A diverse and motivated talent pool from world‐class universities, community colleges, and vocational‐technical schools
- Well‐defined entry points and career pathways at manufacturing companies
- Certificate programs at MA community colleges and vocational technical schools
- Develop advanced manufacturing occupational training programs
- Partner with companies to create and provide funding assistance for Registered Apprenticeships
For more information on the trainings offered and current schedule of courses across the region, please visit: https://www.namcnetwork.com/training/